* Ultimate Chicken Fingers- Bisquick, parmesean, garlic powder, paprika & salt. Mix those ingredients together, dunk chicken tenders in some egg and into the bisquick mixture and onto a cookie sheet. Spray with Pam and bake at 450 until crispy!
* Easy Chicken Marsala.
* Now you can make Winger's famous sticky fingers right at home anytime you get a craving. 3 easy steps will put these saucy baked chicken strips on the table in just 30 minutes!
* If Paula Dean made it, you know it's good. Mexican Chicken Casserole. Yes, please, and oh so easy!
Chicken Bundles. These are a big hit at my house!
* If you like wings, you’ll love our Buffalo Chicken ring. This is a great party food to serve!
* Buffalo Chicken Fingers-this is a super crunchy, super tasty baked chicken recipe for wing lovers like me!
* Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken
* Chicken Roll Ups
* Cheddar Garlic Oven Fried Chicken Breast