The Frick PGH Collection

Collections from the Frick Art & Historical Center
·
27 Pins
 6y
a painting of a woman in a white dress holding two umbrellas and wearing a hat
The Frick Pittsburgh Museums and Gardens
Théobald Chartran (French, 1849-1907), Portrait of Helen Clay Frick, 1905. Oil on canvas, 71 ½ x 39 in. Frick Art & Historical Center Collection.
an ornate blue and gold plate with the word hebrew in arabic writing on it's center
The Frick Pittsburgh
Tiffany Tray Detail
an ornate blue and gold tray with decorative designs on the bottom, sitting on a white surface
The Frick Pittsburgh
Object of Desire: Tiffany Tray
four pieces of silverware are sitting on a table
The Frick Pittsburgh
Tiffany Tea Set
a crystal bowl sitting on top of a table next to a lace covered table cloth
The Frick Pittsburgh Museums and Gardens
hawkes
a statue of a man with no shirt on
The Frick Pittsburgh Museums and Gardens
Venus with Apple
an ornately decorated vase is shown against a white background
The Frick Pittsburgh Museums and Gardens
Object of Desire
an image of a group of people that are standing in the dirt
The Frick Pittsburgh
Frick Art & Historical Center | The Frick's Permanent Collections
a painting of a river with houses in the background
The Frick Pittsburgh
Claude Monet (French, 1840-1926). Bords de la Seine a Lavacourt, 1879. Oil on canvas, 22 7/8 x 31 ½ in. Frick Art & Historical Center.
an old painting of a woman in red and gold
The Frick Pittsburgh
Fine Art
the building has many windows and is surrounded by greenery
The Frick Pittsburgh Museums and Gardens
Frick Art & Historical Center Greenhouse
the corner of a building with a clock on it
The Frick Pittsburgh
.
a living room filled with red furniture and paintings on the walls, along with a fire place
The Frick Pittsburgh
.
an old painting of a woman in red and gold
The Frick Pittsburgh
.
a painting of a woman holding a baby
The Frick Pittsburgh Museums and Gardens
Francesco Melzi (Italian, Milan, 1491/93-1570), Madonna and Child in a Jasmine Bower (detail). Oil on panel. Frick Art & Historical Center 1970.33 Purchased 1965 by Helen Clay Frick