Carnegie Libraries Toronto Public Library History
Toronto built ten public libraries built between 1907-1916 using Carnegie grants. Toronto Public Library continues to use seven of the ten, two have been sold and one demolished: Yorkville, Central Reference Library, West Toronto, Queen & Lisgar, Riverdale, Weston, Mimico, Beaches, High Park and Wychwood branches. See also http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/about-the-library/library-history/carnegie.jsp . See also the TPL History : Branch Libraries board for other buildings.
165 Pins2.07k Followers