01. London Calling, The Clash, 1979. The cover—artwork by Lowry—is a homage to the design of Elvis Presley 's self-titled debut album.
The Stooges this album is so real....simple rock riffs - check out the Cale mixes if you can find them.
21. Bourbonitis Blues, Alejandro Escovedo. I could, and have, listened to this for weeks on end. Can I have a 21?
15. Ascenseur Pour l'Échafaud, Miles Davis, 1958. Although I could have easily chosen any of: 'Round About Midnight, Birth of the Cool, Bitches Brew, or Kind of Blue.
16. Gymnopédies—No.1–3 and Gnossiennes—No. 1–7, Erik Satie, 1890–93
20. Another Music in a Different Kitchen, Buzzcocks, 1978.
05. My Aim Is True, Elvis Costello, 1977.
14. Fruit Tree, Nick Drake, 1986.
Wire "Pink Flag" 1977
Lush in 1993, Acland second from left.