The "lost tiara" that Princess Alice wore to King Edward VII's wedding. This tiara is made by Köchert, called the "Byzantine" diadem, with its harmonious juxtapositions of diamonds and pearls, was judged impeccable and won for Köchert the first prize for
Queen Victoria’s Sapphire and Diamond Crown – Now is a part of the collection of the Lascelles family. It was one of four tiaras that Prince Albert had created for Queen Victoria. In 1922 George V gave the coronet to Princess Mary as a wedding gift.